Friday, August 5, 2011

Double Eyelid Surgery For Mono-Lids - What's Wrong With Pure beauty?

               Frequently discussed could be the couple of double eyelid surgery. Lots of people want to buy, and just numerous think it's really a horrible idea. From the latter camp, I've always wondered why people would undergo surgery to alter something which really isn't wrong initially.
               I love my single lids. They provides me with much more of a canvas for eye makeup. I'm employed to them. They're a a part of me, i would never change them.
               Many asian pop music stars become so-called "Americanized", which basically seems to entail breast enlargements and double eyelid surgery. That's not me going to get into implants here since i have don't wish to break my keyboard beyond anger, but monolids are something unique that should not changed.
               Growing up, I actually accustomed to resent having single lids. I eventually realized that double lids wouldn't a single thing personally aside from putting one more hole in my pocket, next to the the one that makeup regularly enlarges.
               Residing in America, nearly all eye shadows strategy is marketed towards women with double lids, since most women have them, even many asian women. That doesn't mean that runners products are not any good for monolids though.
               Because I've had them for so long, I'd probably feel strange applying the best dark eyed makeup on double lids. I've helped several double-lidded friends using makeup, and tougher to utilize makeup than on my lids.
               What's so wrong about monolids? Very little. Don't change them, don't get surgery for the children, don't resent them, don't wish you didn't have them. Just appreciate them and their uniqueness.

No comments:

Post a Comment